Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Show Off

I'm a big show off. I can crawl on all fours, stand on my knees, pull up to standing, stand with one hand in the air, sit from any position, and look cute while doing it. I even know my shapes. Mommy was amazed when she asked me to pick up the square block and I picked it up immediately when there were nine blocks to choose from. She couldn't believe it. I'm going to let her be happy and not let her know it was a coincidence. For some reason she likes to call the squares rectangular rhombi. Weird, I tell ya! Who does she think she is, a math teacher?



Mommy splurged on a new toy for me as you can see. It does all sorts of music and lights and it has a slide for the balls. It's loads of fun for everyone. Even Euclid is interested in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl is very cute. Now, if she would only sleep at night. -Thud, Sr. 186

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a difference a few days makes! Mina will be walking before we know it! Go Mina!

Love, Grandma H

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?

Bet she thinks she's pretty smart standing up like that.

Haven't seen her since the reunion in Story. what a difference.