I just got home from a pool party and it was fun. Look who was there! Matt is too cute.

We hung out in the pool and then on the blanket. Here I am showing him my best side. He's being a gentleman and not looking. He's more interested in food and his mommy.
Hehehe...

I got a hold of some grass as usual.

I also looked up at Mommy. I need to give her lots of loving since I keep her up all night.

I'm currently winning the sleep training war. My parents were doing pretty well until I started to seriously teethe and they felt sorry for me. However, Daddy is all for letting me cry and Mommy cries when I cry so we're at a standstill at the moment. They'll help me figure out how to sleep one of these days. They just need to be consistent because I'm so confused right now. Mommy bought another book to give us some help and she asks other mommies and daddies what's worked for them. Doesn't she know that I'm an individual and I have my own needs and wants? She needs to respect that....and continue to come into my room to nurse and cuddle me whenever I want. I promise that I won't require her to nurse me when I'm in kindergarten.
2 comments:
Hi Mina...its Jack. I am doing pretty well keeping my mommy up at night too. I just can't help it though, I wake up and just want to sit up. I cry after that because I just don't know how to go back to sleep on my own. My mom says that I need to learn how to do it but she isn't sure what to do to help. Please tell your mom and if she finds something that works, tell my mom so she doesn't go crazy from lack of sleep!
Jack (aka jamiejoonc's son)
Not that you want to drug your little one every night, but we gave Gavin advil every night before bed for a couple of weeks during the teething phases and that really helped him. If he woke up after 6 hours I would give him tylenol and put him back to sleep. If it helps, Gavin has been sleeping really well since 18 months, so no matter what it will get better....
Post a Comment