Hmmm...this looks interesting. The Buddy thinks so too.
C'est magnifique! J'aime le Gerber Sweet Potato Puffs.
Who says I don't look like Mommy?
I shall suck on the puff until it goes poof.
Fine motor skills...soon I'll be surgerizing like Daddy.
Hey, I never noticed these before. (Sidenote: Look at all my hair!)
Do you want me to come up there to get you, Mommy?
So when is Daddy getting home?
Hey, did you know there is a baby outside? It looks a lot like me.
Euclid wants to know where Daddy is too.
I have the cutest shadow in the world according to Mommy.
Posing for pictures makes time pass more quickly.
Alright, where is he? I'm sooooo tired!
Must stay awake...
Tada!
Daddy needs to wash his hands before he picks me up.
Finally!
Alright, now I'm grumpy and ready for my nap. That's what happens when I don't get to sleep very much at night.
I sent my servant, I mean my mommy, down to blog for me while I take my nap. Daddy is sleeping too. Mommy is going to let him sleep until this afternoon. He was really tired when he got home. He sat at the bedside of a very sick patient, but all of his patients made it through the night alive so it was a good night..
Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I saw Gavin last night. He was heading through on the way to Chicago and we ate supper at the mall. It was lots of fun!
.
Here's a bonus picture of my puffy gums. Youch!
.
Here's a bonus picture of my puffy gums. Youch!


2 comments:
Sunshine, I hope your daddy and you are getting a good nap today.
Yesterday, I met your new little cousin, Leif. He's adorable and I couldn't help giving him lots of kisses. But, I still have plenty for you! We "need" to come see you!
Grandma Cathy
She's just so adorable waiting for her daddy! She must love him 186 ;)
Post a Comment