Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mina and Matthew...

...sitting in a tree... Just kidding! I play hard to get with my friend Matt. I think he's really cute and nice, but Daddy told me not to encourage him too much. We've been on two dates in less than a week. On our first date we rode around in our strollers in the mall while our mommies talked. Matt tried to show me how to escape from the stroller. Our mommies dressed us to impress.
This picture is funny because it looks like I'm scared of Matthew. He was touching my foot and I really wasn't scared at all. I think I might have been in the middle of telling him something. Maybe it was "a little more to the right."
This picture is from our date today. I went over to Matthew's house and he let me play with his cool toys. He has way more toys than me and his are more fun since he's a couple of months older.
I especially liked playing with his stand-up toys. I don't have any of my own! I have to use baskets at home.
The plastic bag was pretty cool too. We had to share it. Hehehehe....
I have a pool party to go to on Saturday. I hope Matt comes too. On Monday he's going to get some competition because I'm going to see Corbin and Carson in person. Click on their names if you want to check them out. Their mommies are friends with my mommy and they met because their babies were all due in December of 2007. I love to watch videos of my friends.
.
Grandpa and Grandma D are coming to visit tomorrow. I'm going to show them how well I can stand up. I'll try my best to pop a tooth or two through before they arrive. It's going to happen any day!

No comments: