Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Cyclones!

I missed the first Cyclones game of the season, but my parents went and had a good time. I had a lot of fun with Grandma D and I was a very good girl by her account. I'm making up for that today by refusing to take naps longer than 30 minutes. Mommy finally gave in and took a long nap with me so I got some rest. Daddy is home and I wanted him all to myself so I sent Mommy down to post this for me.

I took a bath in the big tub the other night and my parents figured out that suction cups don't stick to the bottom of our tub. I enjoyed surfing. I was all dressed up for Grandma's visit.
Look at my eyelashes! Who needs mascara?
Some kids got to go to the football game. This is my friend Emily hamming it up for the camera. She's a few months older than me. She tailgated, but skipped out on the game to go to bed.
Evan was really hot and disappointed that I didn't come to play. He's going to stay overnight at my house in a couple of weeks.
Gavin was as cool as usual.
Gavin really enjoys football. My parents hope I like it as much as him once they take me to a game during the day.
Look at the cool new uniforms!
I love to make noises. Make sure you have your sound on! Have a great weekend. It's Daddy's last couple of days on the SICU rotation. YAY!!!!

No comments: