PDA stands for public displays of affection and Mommy is very guilty. We went out to eat last night and she kissed on me in front of the whole world. It's so embarrassing. My parents are so happy they can take me out to eat these days. I sit in my "floppy seat" and eat puffs and chew on ice cubes in my mesh feeder. The key is distraction. After we ate, we went to the pet store. I really loved the birds even though Mommy was scared of them. Daddy gave me a bath and I did an oopsy in there that had to get cleaned up. You can guess who did the dirty work (Mommy). I'm sleeping better now that my parents have taught me that I can't hang out with them at night and I'm not welcome in their bed until morning snuggles. I cry some, but not a whole lot. I've been getting up somewhere between 2 and 4 and then going back to sleep after getting my diaper changed (if needed) and a quick nurse. It makes both of my parents much happier. Mommy can handle getting up with me once a night.
I now have four teeth that have broken through and no others that look close. Daddy and Mommy tried to get some pictures to share with all of you. They ganged up on me.
This is the closeup of the top teeth. You can see that one of them is really out and the other is just peeking through. It's already out more than this picture since it was taken yesterday.
The bottom teeth are showing up in pictures now. Mommy was a little concerned that they look crooked and Daddy is already talking about braces. It stinks to be the daughter of a tooth doctor!

No comments:
Post a Comment