Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hair!

Mommy did my hair this morning. Isn't it so cool?This was my before picture. It was hard work taming those curls!Daddy had the day off yesterday. We had lots of fun. Mommy was very amused with how he dressed me. He put me in lined overalls and a longsleeved onesie. I definitely wasn't too cold!

I miss using my bouncer chair to sleep in and tried to climb into it on my own. I almost did it.
Daddy gives me fun toys to play with. I want to play the drums when I'm bigger cause I like noise.
My jumperoo is an oldie, but a goody. Is it just Mommy, or is my face getting pudgier again? I should be getting bigger with the amount of food she's been making me eat!
Ah, now the truth comes out. He just wanted to use my overalls for fun.
I've been sleeping pretty well for the most part these days. I can soothe myself back to sleep in less than a minute unless I'm hungry. Mommy has been getting up with me one time in the night and then putting me back down until about 7am. It's working out well for both of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep working on your hair and drums and maybe someday we can be in a band together http://12seconds.tv/channel/soupist/10711

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's about time. I have been having Mina withdrawl. No pictures for three days.

2nd picture looks like Rylan's hair to a T.

Aunt Shirley