I've found it! The cure for baby fever is......wait for it......ME! Mommy is in a full recovery after a night with very little sleep and lots of pinching (it looks like she has a hickey on her neck, but it's just that my grip is so strong). I knew I could help her out if I really put my mind to it. The trick was to get myself to wake up every hour on the nose. That was hard work! I found that pinching and pulling Mommy's hair worked really well for that. Mommy finally got the strength to transfer me back to my crib and I accidentally slept for three hours. It sounds like Daddy didn't get any sleep last night either, but he won't be home for hours. Sleep training is working really well these days. I only failed one time this week and slept in my crib most of the night. You may have noticed that Mommy hasn't been attending to my blog very well. She's been pretty foggy this week and hasn't had the camera out. She'll try to do better.
You may have guessed that my little teeth haven't broken through yet. I'm really working on it! Mommy and Daddy should be happy that I'm so extremely pleasant during the day, given the fact that I'm teething. I giggle lots and love to play and snuggle. It only makes sense that I give them grief at night. I can't be completely perfect, right?
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment