


I made a friend. He's a boy. Go figure.
I climbed through the red tunnel for the first time also. I did it when Mommy didn't have her camera out.
I was a little dejected because my date with Matthew was postponed until tomorrow. Our nap schedules didn't line up today. That teaches me to resist my morning nap!
I enjoyed exploring the grass in a park after we were done at the library.
I also found a new source of fiber.

The flowers were so pretty. They obviously weren't maintained by my parents. They're really good at killing plants.
Mommy let me sit in the flower garden. She took me out when I started to eat the mulch and flowers.
I get to see Grandma D on Thursday because she's going to take care of me while Mommy and Daddy go to a Cyclones game. Mommy says it's disrespectful to my sleep schedule to keep me up for a football game that starts at 7pm. I think she's just a wuss.

No comments:
Post a Comment