Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monkeyin' Around

I did a new trick this morning. Mommy nursed me and I crawled away afterwards instead of getting sleepy. She tried to get me to relax in my crib and I stood up and jumped up and down holding onto the crib rail. It was so much fun! I made lots of cool noises too. Who needs a morning nap? Not me. She's making me hang out in the swing while she types this up for me. As if I'll fall asleep...

I can't talk at all, but Mommy thought I said some complete sentences this morning. Isn't she silly? We were snuggling in bed and she pulled me close to hug me and thought I said, "I like that." Later on she told me she loved me and thought I replied, "love mommy." She's delusional, I tell you.

I'd really rather boss her around some more instead of having her type for me so goodbye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard her 'talk' myself. She does it by inflection. I really believe she is saying what we think she's saying. What a doll!

Grandma H