Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Chompers
I have a big surprise for my grandparents today. Two of my teeth came in yesterday. Mommy noticed them after my afternoon nap. One is on top and one is on bottom and I think I'll be getting two more teeth in the next few days. I haven't bit anything (including Mommy) yet, but I might give it a try. It was terrible trying to fall asleep last night cause my gooms hurt. I slept pretty well from 10-3:30 and then from 4-5:30 and 5:45-7 or so. Mommy abandoned sleep training temporarily because I was in obvious pain. Plus, I got my arm stuck outside of my crib and kept standing up. It was an interesting night. My parents will attempt to get a picture of the inside of my mouth so you can all see my pearly whites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment