I slept during the entire three hour trip and then I met with the gang at a pool. Carson is on the left and Corbin is on the right.
After we swam, Carson chewed on the lid to my puffs. It was a hot item.
I was more interested in stealing food from Corbin.
Our mommies tried to get us to line up for a picture. It sort of worked.
The boys got bored with getting their pictures taken and I continued to pose.
Still posing...
All three of us looked at the camera at the same time. It's a miracle!
Corbin and I like to wrestle. I dunked him in the pool and then I body slammed him and sat on him in this picture.
Carson can walk with a little bit of help.
Carson and I used each other to sit. Isn't his hair gorgeous? It's even softer than it looks.
Corbin makes the funniest faces.
Don't use your teeth to open it, Carson. I'll show you how to open it, you silly boy.
Time for my back massage...my neck is a little tense, Corbin.
After we swam we checked into the Bates Motel. They didn't have a crib for me even though Mommy reserved one. I was so happy because that meant I got to sleep with her ALL NIGHT LONG. That made it so much easier to nurse ALL NIGHT LONG! She did laps around the motel to try to get me to get sleepy, but it didn't work. I was refreshed because I took a nap in the pool in the afternoon.
This morning I got to play with some cool new toys.
This is even better than that monkey cruising toy, Mom!
This chair is way too big. What was Mommy thinking?
This is what Corbin saw right before I tried to dunk him at the pool. I had to show Mommy how scary I can be.
Mommy found another fun thing I could pull up on. I want to be a garbage woman when I grow up.Corbin likes to show off his teethers. He has gorgeous blue eyes and he puts up with my abuse. Plus, he's good at sharing food with me. That's always a positive.
Well, that's it for now. I'm back home and have a date set with Matt for Friday. Carson and Corbin were great, but I prefer older boys.
There are many more pictures from our day at this site (Jessica's pictures with her awesome digital SLR) and this site (Mommy's pictures) also. Mommy had lots of fun gabbing with Stephanie and Jessica. Imagine that!




4 comments:
Sunshine, did you get a new swim suit for your trip? Cute!
Grandma Cathy
The bikini wasn't staying put and she didn't want to show the boys more than she should so I got her a one-piece. Isn't it adorable?
Mina, Mina. You are quite the charmer.
Aunt Lola
Hey Mina! Carson here. I had a great time with you and Corbin at the pool! I cried halfway home because I didn't want to leave you. It's a shame we live so far away from eachother!
Post a Comment