I went to an awesome birthday party for my friend Gavin yesterday. There were tons of balloons.

We got to wear cool hats. Excuse our serious faces. We both woke up a little grumpy from our naps. Yes, we both took an afternoon nap.

Then there were a series of pictures where we took turns looking at the camera. It makes Mommy giggle for some reason.

My turn! I'm a super star!

Lynelle made a very cool cake. Can you believe she decorated this herself? She's very talented. I didn't get to eat it, but my parents said it was delicious.

We were more lively after Gavin had some cake and opened some presents. Gimme that car!

I love you Gavin!

Alright, well let me lay one on you.

This boy is greedy when it comes to kisses! He wants more.

I got sleepy after a while and I kept eating the wrapping paper and cards so Daddy moved me to his side where I snuggled him.

After all of the presents were opened, we played with some fun toys. I love boy toys! My parents need to buy me some cars.

What are you looking at?

Gavin's Grandpa Fred showed me how to use some tools. I thought the hammer was particularly fun. You can tell I was in a good mood since I let people hold me other than Mommy and Daddy.

Gavin's Uncle Drew carried me around for a while. Doesn't he look cute in his Pooh ears?

I had lots of fun looking at balloons.

Daddy and Mommy were very happy with my behavior. I didn't cry in the car. I took an afternoon nap away from home. I didn't scream bloody murder. I ate at a restaurant (actually twice this weekend) and didn't cause any problems. I'm easier to bring out in public every day. Now if only I would sleep through the night again...
2 comments:
I guess I'd better start cleaning the shotgun before Gavin gets any ideas. -Daddy
I can't believe how much you look like me! More & more every day. Especially the 2nd picture down - you have my eyes!!
Love you!
Aunt Claudia
Post a Comment