Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Photoshop Fun

Mommy has a friend that likes to play with Photoshop and she fixed up this photo of me. The original was dark in the face and there was a post coming out of my head.If you'd like to see more cool pictures, then check out this blog and you can see a bunch of beautiful twin pictures.

Mommy and Daddy had a fantastic date on Monday. They went out to eat, explored the pet store, went to Get Smart (really, really funny), and then had to run through torrential rain to get back to the car. Mommy loves rain and thinks it's funny when Daddy gets wet. I was asleep when they got home and I slept all through the night. Mommy is getting used to getting plenty of sleep again. Grandma took me shopping and played with me so I was good and tired before she put me to bed. She knows just what I need (and what Daddy and Mommy needed)! I'll miss her when she's gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mina,
I love all the stories your mom tells about you. Your mommy is so funny and creative. It's cool to hear all the interesting stuff your Daddy gets to do, too. I'm so glad your Grandma D showed me this site, because it sure puts a smile on my face. Hopefully I can meet you in person soon.
Terri DeJong