I just got back from my six month check up and apparently I'm a little skinny. I weighed 16 pounds, 6 ounces (45%tile) and was just under 27 inches long (72%tile). My head has finally caught up to the rest of my body with a circumference of 17.22in (76%ile). It's not that I'm really skinny, it's just that I only gained 1.4 pounds since my four month exam and dropped 30%tiles. My weight gain is a little slow. It makes Mommy nervous because she doesn't want to have to give me formula or anything. She might introduce meat one of these days and give me fattier solids like avocado more often. She already feeds me mommy milk frequently. They're having me come back in 7 weeks to see how I'm doing. Maybe I'm just exercising too much or naturally small! Mommy won't get worried unless I start to lose my rolls or act hungry after she nurses me.
I enjoyed swim class last night. Daddy got stuck in surgery so he didn't get to come. Mommy dunked me and I didn't mind it at all. Then I put on my scuba gear and flippers and swam to the deep end. It was pretty cool. There was a really cute boy there that I flirted with. He's a few days younger than me so apparently I like younger men just like Mommy.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Minnie is perfect! You weren't exactly chubby yourself, Annie. Love, Mom H
Liesie was only 16 pounds 12 oz at her 7 month appointment. They are just meant to be sweet LITTLE girls. She has put on 2 pounds in the last month as we have started feeding her food more.
Post a Comment