I love all of the speaker cords. I'll take a brief break from attempting to strangle and electrocute myself simultaneously to pose for a picture.
Thanks for moving me closer to all of these fun toys! I'm going to go for it.
Almost there...
Got it! Daddy doesn't need to be able to play his iPod through the speakers anyway.
Oh, maybe he thinks otherwise.
Next, I'll try to pull the entire 61-inch TV onto my head while sticking my hands into the XBox and changing the volume to Gulfstream jet level. So far I have two of those three tasks accomplished...Oh, and before Mommy forgets, I can pull myself from laying on my tummy to sitting up. She's not sure how I do it because she hasn't seen the process, but she knows I can do it.

1 comment:
Mina, I see you and Alison have the same playbook on how to drive your parents crazy. hehe.
Post a Comment