Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Special Day

I got to go visit Daddy and hang out with him during lunch today. It was so fun to see him on a Wednesday! Mommy went to meet her friend and her baby named Issac. She said he's gorgeous and such a special little boy. I'm about six times as big as him right now, but he'll catch up to me someday. I can't wait until he's out of the NICU and we can meet. I fell asleep while Mommy was eating with Kim, much to Mommy's relief. For some reason she thinks it's easier to talk when I'm not requiring any attention.

In other news, I've slept the last two nights without being swaddled. I slept extremely well last night (from about 8:30pm-6:30am with minor fussing at around 10pm that didn't require any assistance). Mommy is going to pack away the SwaddleMe blankets and invest in more Halo sacks.

Daddy has the 4th of July off of work for the first time since he started his residency. He's glad to not be on call since they're usually really busy on the 4th. We're having a party at our house for the OMFS residents and families so it's going to be a big day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to watch fireworks Mina?