Daddy dipped me into the party pool last night. Do you like my bikini?

Mommy helped me swim a bunch, but she isn't going to share those pictures. Unfortunately, she needs a new swimsuit because her top appears to be way too small.
Hehehe
Daddy did his best to not get wet while helping me explore. Mommy thought my top looked too tight so she took it off. Babies gone wild!

I loved to jump up and down in the water. My head even went under once and I didn't mind.

I enjoyed kicking my legs when I floated on my back. It was very serious business and I didn't smile because I was too busy.

The Buddy jumped into the pool with us and joined in the fun.

I got some good snuggles from Daddy.

My swim diaper was full of water. I promise, I wasn't peeing.

Daddy wanted to hear Joshua
Redman play at the Iowa City Jazz Festival so we went even though the concert started at my bed time. They thought I'd fall asleep, but I was awake the whole time. I didn't get too upset until the last song.

Mommy and Daddy took turns holding me and entertaining me. I flirted with the people sitting behind us.

Grandma H is coming to visit today. She's going to put me to bed tonight and let Mommy and Daddy go on a date. They're going out to eat and to see a movie. I've been sleeping really, really well lately so they hope I'm good tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment