Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daddy is Mommy's Hero

Daddy and Mommy teamed up against me last night so I had to sleep in my own bed. Mommy was so tired that she went to bed before 9pm. She thought she'd at least get a couple of hours of sleep before I woke up, but I proved her wrong. I was awake and screaming by 9:30. Daddy came and got me and brought me to Mommy, then put me back in bed. I woke up later and Daddy foiled my plans again. He's protective of Mommy. She got me out of my crib at about 7 this morning and I snuggled with her until almost 8am. I still didn't do too great last night, but I couldn't stay awake long enough to fight both of them. Team work stinks!

RAGBRAI is coming to our area in a couple of days. We're going to have a bunch of people stay here. This weekend we're going to a birthday party for my friend Gavin. He's a big boy!

No comments: