Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

On the Move

Mommy did a video of me today. Buddy kept bumping her arm so it's pretty shaky. I've got the moves!

Mommy and Daddy put my Pack n' Play up to use as a baby prison. It keeps me away from the electronics in the TV room. I like being in there because it's a good place to concentrate on serious business if you know what I mean.

Daddy got concert tickets for The Smashing Pumpkins today. The concert is August 8th so I'll need a babysitter that night. Any volunteers? You might need to watch my cousin Hailey too because she might be staying with me for a few days during that time. It's Mommy's third time of having tickets for a Smashing Pumpkins concert so she hopes the third time is the charm.

*

Now that you've already volunteered, I believe I can give you the scoop on my sleep these days. Mommy talked with Aunt Emily and they talked on and on about sleeping. I understood that Mommy was saying that I sleep too well so I decided to step up my sleep training. For the last three nights I've gotten up multiple times, not soothed myself back to sleep, demanded constant nursing at all hours, demanded cosleeping and snuggling, kicked while nursing, pulled hair, clawed everything within reach, poked Mommy in both eyes, bit down and pulled with all my might while nursing, and then smiled and crawled around at 5am. Mommy is firmly in my grasp and too tired to put up much resistance. She doesn't know if it's separation anxiety or teething, but she hopes it passes soon. I don't! I love to be snuggled all night long and I'm very nice to her during the day so she shouldn't complain.

*

I have another swim lesson tomorrow. We're going to lift 100 pound weights off the bottom of the deep end and I'm going to get CPR certified. I'm so advanced at this swimming thing. I'll be a lifeguard next summer.

No comments: