We had a big party for Independence Day. All of the residents and their families came over and we grilled and played. Some kids even swam in the pool. Don't worry about the ugly tent, Mommy and Daddy hung an Iowa State flag to counteract it to some degree. The tent would be so much more attractive if the black was replaced with red.

I can't wait until I'm big enough to blow bubbles!

I played in my
exersaucer and looked at all of the exciting new sights.

Mommy took some pictures of me in my special outfit from Grandma D. I was really telling her something interesting. She was proud of how well I sat on my own.




I crawled around and looked at the TV in fascination. Daddy got more
HD channels yesterday.

I love feet. Maybe I'll be a podiatrist someday. I sucked on Mommy's toe this morning while she was pumping mommy milk for me. She giggled.

This is my in serious need of some
kissins face.

Mommy had planned on trying to take me to watch the fireworks, but she fell asleep with me at about 8:30. So did Daddy and we all woke up at 10:30. They took me up to bed and we all slept until about 6:30. Mommy enjoyed getting more than 7 hours of sleep.

We haven't been doing a whole lot today. Daddy is in fixing a mandible fracture (AKA broken jaw). Some guy was probably minding his own business after having a few beers and some other guy hit him out of nowhere. That's how it usually happens. Daddy has lots of work to do today, but he has the day off again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment