Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Slam Dunk

Here's a video of swim class for your viewing pleasure. Mommy didn't tape it when I was doing the back flip off the high dive. They make it seem like we did baby stuff the whole time.

The other excitement is that I slept throught the night last night (about 9 hours). My parents were very pleased with me and I snuggled with them at 6am for a little while until Daddy left for work. They hope I repeat STTN for a while until the next bout of restlessness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mina..I really hope you are keep STTN for your mommy and daddy. If you can, give Jack a call and tell him how nice it is to sleep all night. His mommy would REALLY appreciate it. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow! You didn't even cry when you went under water. I just started dunking my head this summer. I ultra love you.