Mommy thinks I'm purrrfect despite my bad behavior.
No baby gating system can contain me unless it's actually bolted to the wall.
Freedom!
This is the face I make whenever Mommy says the word naughty.
Euclid has been getting lots of treats and attention from Mommy since he's putting up with me so well. She's also trying to teach me to be gentle and give hugs.
He lets me pull up on him. He's asked me to not share these pictures with the neighbors because he doesn't want to lose his street cred (oh, and for the people that don't know, that wasn't a joke that the cops showed up to ask about our vicious dog).
I went to my first Cyclones game yesterday. It was a gorgeous day and I was so happy!
I enjoyed tailgating for a short time before the game. We didn't get there very early because my parents wanted to make the drive during my nap time.
Dada's hair is almost as fun to pull as Euclid's.
Take this #$%@ hat off of me!
Mommy had to take a picture of my first kick-off. The stands were pretty full.
We had fun snuggling in the stands too.
I played with some bottles under Dada's seat.
Lynelle patted the seat with me. I think she wanted to distract me so I'd stop dropping things under her seat.
I want to play the drums when I grow up!
If you look closely, then you'll see the score is Cyclones 20, Jayhawks 0. I can't believe that we ended up in second place after a first half like that. Mommy assures me I'll get used to that because that's what Cyclones expect.
I got bored after the halftime show. The marching band was so cool. Anyway, Mommy nursed me on a blanket under a tree. It was so peaceful.
Well, it WAS peaceful. Don't I look naughty in this picture? About a minute after it was taken I bit, twisted, and pulled my mommy's milk maker. She even bled and had tears in her eyes. I didn't get to nurse anymore after that.
While Mommy recovered, we got to see the marching band go by.
Yay, band!
Go Cyclones!
Lynelle is going to have her baby sometime this month or next. I can't wait to have another friend. Mommy says we'll get to go visit.
I had a great day and really enjoyed my first ISU game.Note from Andrea: This picture was taken after Mina bit me again (same side) at bedtime. You wouldn't believe how big of a grin she gave me once she made me cry. I could use some encouragement. I hope I heal quickly with lansinoh and ice packs because I'm determined to not wean Mina until after a year at least.



3 comments:
This message is for your Mama, Mina.
OUCH!!!!!!!!
GREAT AUNT SHIRLEY
I am glad you had fun at your first Iowa State game, Mina. It was almost a miracle comeback :) Maybe next time! One thing that we all have to get used to as Iowa State fans are depressing losses.... I am glad it was not cold or rainy, so that you could come.
And this is for your mom. Obviously, I have no real advice for the biting, but tell her that I feel bad for her and no matter what she does that she should give herself a break since you are obviously happy and healthy! So if she has to change plans or do something a little bit different for a while, that's just fine.
Jenny :)
OUCH! Stop biting your mama you cute little thing! :-)
Allison
Post a Comment