Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nap Rebellion

Recently I've started rebelling against my naps again. I wake up after about 25 minutes and howl. Sometimes I fall back asleep and sleep for a long time and sometimes I'm able to sustain the crying long enough to get Mommy or Dada to rescue me. This morning I only took a nap from 8:50-9:15 after getting up at 5am so Mommy had a long day. Dada is having a long day too because he isn't even home yet! Poor guy. Mommy had to read me my stories tonight.

Speaking of stories, Dada accidentally let Mommy see our super secret bedtime ritual. She walked in while I was doing the touch and feel book with Dada the other night. I love to touch the fluffy red bird. I don't know why Mommy was so impressed.

Playgroup was fun. I met three kids and two mommies. We hung out at the library for a couple of hours and then I took a really long afternoon nap. Mommy didn't have her camera out when the other kids were there, but she will for the next one.
I can't believe she put me in such a short dress when I was trying to make new friends. It's time to go the next size up in dresses. Too bad 9-12 month sized pants are way too big! At least my baby legs keep my legs warm.
Mommy got a new toy today. She says that it's for me, but I got really upset when she held it cradled in her arms and rocked it. See!
I was back to my silly self as soon as she put GloDevil away. I love to smile with my eyes shut and my nose wrinkled.
The most exciting thing I did today was climb up these stairs. Mommy was behind me the whole time, but she wasn't touching me. I did it all by myself. I'm so awesome!
Oh, and don't worry about Mommy. She's healing well and I haven't bit her all day. She got back at me by slipping broccoli into my applesauce. Cruel...

No comments: