I'm 10 months old today! Mommy is finally getting around to updating the blog so you'll have to deal with all of the pictures. She figured out that if she waits to blog until she isn't mad anymore, then the blog might never get updated. She's still steaming angry at the doctor. Mommy knows she's right. She's outraged that the doctor dared to talk to her the way she did, especially when Mommy puts so much effort into feeding me healthy food. How many kids eat fresh avocado, wheat germ, mango, many other healthy solids, and are lucky enough to breast feed for so long?
Anyway, here's what I've been up to. Mommy swore I wouldn't watch TV until I was two...

Savoring my cereal...

Talking with my mouth full of food (and teeth!)...

Playing with Mommy and The Buddy...

Laughing...

Bathing...

Standing...

Partying...

Sliding...

Spinning...

Posing...

Pretending...

Playing (my, how the times have changed with how I play with my play gym)...

Brushing my teeth...

Getting some sun...

Seeing the sights...
Campaniling...

Cuddling...

Climbing...

Visiting...

Brewing (Dada did this while I was busy with my grandparents)...

Relaxing with no baby to take care of...

Cheating on me with another baby...

Attacking my cousins...

Getting seriously sick of this costume (Mommy is going to take some better pictures of it one of these days)...

Showing the neighbors how to restrain a
vicious dog...

Enjoying being in control...

Watching the leaves change and blow away...
1 comment:
you are sooo cute!
Post a Comment