Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Power Play Dating

Mommy wanted to show everyone that I do know what a bumbo is for. I haven't figured out how to sit in it properly, but at least I now recognize that it's a chair. I went on another meetup playdate at the mall today. I made lots and lots of friends and Mommy had a heck of a time trying to get a decent photo.

This little girl kept yelling "baby" and touching me. She was terrifying and her mommy kept having to pull her away from me.
Hey baby...do you come here often?
I tried to climb up the slide like all of the other kids, but I'm just not strong enough yet.
This was the view looking up. Cool, huh?
I showed this boy my tongue. He was impressed.
Here's an overview of the play area. Maybe Leif will play with me there when he comes to visit for my birthday.
I had to take a breather.
Everyone enjoyed climbing on the crayons.
I'm so glad I can stand on my own because it makes it much easier to spin this toy.
I had to show this boy how the gears work.
This guy got a little frisky with me.
Rocking my baby mullet.
Mommy took this picture of me right before we left. She could tell I was exhausted because one eye got a lot smaller than the other. Grandpa H and Mommy are the same way.
There might be a meetup group in your town. They have them for more than mommies. Here's the link if you want to make some friends! Mommy will definitely go to more playdates with me because my afternoon nap is approaching the two hour mark after all of my activity.

No comments: