Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

All About the Buddy

What's going on? Are we going to go on a walk?
The tree in our front yard is changing colors. Mommy says all the trees will be pretty soon.Just look at the tree over my shoulder if you don't believe her.Oh, so we're giving The Buddy a bath? What will the neighbors think? Who cares?Mommy is silly.I really enjoyed watching Euclid's bath experience. Dada had to clean him because he rolled on a dead mouse earlier.
Dada took me outside to play and Mommy followed soon after with the camera. Her plans to get good pictures of me were foiled when I continuously put leaves in my mouth.
I played ball with The Buddy.He was very gentle with me and I squealed in glee when he took the ball out of my hands.
I got to play over at Matthew and Jamie's house today while Mommy went to the dentist. I didn't mind it one bit and was a perfect angel. Matthew slept part of the time and I got to hang out with both mommies for a while. Matthew will get to come over to our house sometime when his mommy has an appointment.

No comments: