Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hold Me!

Terri got the hint and sent a few pictures from the visit on Friday. I cooperated with her and smiled.Here I am with Wayne. He's a snuggly guy!
I enjoyed my second football game. Mommy and Dada had me all bundled up and I slept during part of the game.
Gavin did an impression of his daddy.
I tried to visit Liesie, but I couldn't see her very well!
Mommy held onto me while Dada fed me. She didn't nurse me at the game because of the last incident.
Evan came down to visit me at halftime.
I wasn't very interested in him because there was something much more exciting going on at the moment.
ISUCF'V'MB!
Yay, band!
I had a fun time with my grandparents this weekend, but Mommy didn't take any pictures. Crazy, huh? Here's a picture from today though. Grandma H bought me some new pants since mine are too long.
This is what I did while Mommy fixed lunch. I'm a floor potato!
Mmmm....string....
I've really needed to be held the last few days so Mommy held me to get some really happy faces.
Hi, camera!
...and then he said, "Why the long face?" Get it, Mommy? Hahahaha...
Goofy girls!
Yesterday I learned how bells work at the library. I tried to ring a bell by holding onto it and then I figured out you need to hold the string so it makes more noise. I got the attention of everyone around me. They should know better than to have bell toys at the library. Sheesh!

No comments: