Sometimes I get bored and start exploring. I love to play with Euclid's leash.
Oh, I didn't realize you had the camera out. Cheese!
I get hungry at times. Dried flowers aren't nearly as tasty as they look.
I'm always practicing standing. I can even pull to standing, let go, squat, and then stand back up again without holding on to anything.
I get mesmerized by this thing above me.
The Buddy gets in on the watch. He likes to bark at the neighbors because he needs to keep up his rep.
Seriously, when is he going to get here?
I like to snuggle with the dodga (at least that's what Mommy thinks I call dogs) to pass the time.
Here he is! Hurray!
The reason the post is called "Dada's Girl" is because Daddy is named Dada to me. I called out his name when I saw him approach the door. I did it a couple of other times last night too.Mommy taught Dada my favorite game. It's called Chase the Dodga! Enjoy.
It was cold last night, but we decided to go on a walk before my bedtime. Mommy got me all nice and warm in my toddler-sized Bundle Me and my warm sweater. It worked. When they took me out after the walk, my bare feet were still very warm.
I had a playdate with Matthew yesterday. He had me over to his house so I got to play with all of his cool toys. The best one was the green measuring cup. I'll have to show him my wooden spoon the next time he comes over.My first Cyclones football game is on Saturday. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share with you! I'm going to sleep on the way to Ames, be happy and excited during the entire game, and then I'll sleep again on the way home....at least that's what Mommy is hoping.

1 comment:
The "Chase the Dodga" video is seriously one of the funniest and cutest things I've seen in a long time.
Post a Comment