Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Mess

Mommy had a bright idea a couple of days ago and it's made a real mess of our house. I'm not sure what to think of it. We have frequent overnight guests and we all LOVE to have company, but Mommy didn't like making our guests sleep on an air mattress when there was a perfectly good bed in my room. She's taking that bed out of my room and having Dada put it down in the computer room. We hope our guests feel more welcome this way.

Mommy has put some trust in me with this switch. I've slept through the night for three weeks straight so Mommy has only used the guest bed for nursing and snuggling. She hasn't had to sleep with me there for a long time. Now she just needs to figure out where she's going to nurse me for the next few months (or more, since I'm being such a good girl and not biting).

I can't wait to see what she does with my bedroom. There will be more room to play in there. Maybe she'll have more of my books and toys out. It will be fun to be able to hang out in my room.

I need Mommy's attention away from the computer. It's time for breakfast!

No comments: