Grandpa and Grandma D came to visit yesterday and we all went to Wilson's Orchard after my afternoon nap.

I got to ride on Dada's shoulders.


There were some really sad trees called Weeping Willows.

We walked right under those sad trees.

I got hungry and started eating Dada's hair. I think he liked it. I'm blurry because I was moving really fast!

Mommy looked up at the tree with me and let me grab on.

I was getting heavy for Mommy so she let Grandpa take a turn.

He let me stand in the grass and helped me find my balance.

I had to pose by an apple tree since we were at an orchard. Mommy wanted me to stand holding onto the tree, but I didn't like how the tree felt and told Mommy that I wasn't going to go with her program.

I really didn't mind the grass at all.

There were some pumpkins at the orchard since it's October.

The guy next to me was really skinny and couldn't fill out his shirt.

I didn't like how the straw felt on my feet.

I'm thinking these apples must be organic because they don't look like the ones at the grocery store.

There were many, many varieties to choose from. Mommy says the best kind are Honeycrisps.

I'm going to my first meetup playdate today and I'm going to make some friends. Mommy will try to take some pictures, but will have to restrain herself so they don't think she's the weird camera lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment