Nothing to see here...
We can still use the tunnel to go under the interstate.
Mommy had to take my picture when we got home. I was cozy in my big stroller. She used it because she was afraid Euclid would tug too hard and the lightweight stroller would go flying. He was a perfect angel.
This was my view of him. Cute, huh?
This is my view of the apple tree by our front door.
It's going to be a great year for apples. Last year we didn't get any because the blooms were frozen off. It's going to smell good by our porch!
I didn't blog about the second half of my visit with family. Apparently they take lots of pills at Friendship Haven. Great Grandma W let me use her empty containers to play. Mommy was relieved that I didn't open the lids...YET! I really showed off with my rolling and talking at that visit.
Grandpa H read me the morning newspaper. I helped by kicking and grabbing the paper. My hands and feet were all black by the time we were done. I enjoyed myself.
Once we got home I played with my jumperoo for about 45 minutes straight. I missed it. Daddy got home after a while and I gave him lots of smiles and laughs.Mommy went a little crazy at Babies R Us yesterday afternoon. She bought this really cool toy. It has water in it and different toys that move when I press down. She's trying to encourage me to sit more.
I love ducks! Look at how well my hair is growing in.
I was happy when she decided to not let me sleep in my swing this morning. My eyes were red because I had been complaining. She knows how to make me instantly happy. Recently I've started playing with the toys on the tray.
Have you ever seen such an intense look on a baby? This is the face I make when I'm playing and trying to figure something out.
Daddy is going to be completely in charge of me tomorrow night. I can't wait. Mommy won't be home to tuck me in for the first time in my life....or I'll wait up until she comes home. We'll see if the bottle and Daddy snuggles will satisfy me.

2 comments:
Hey! If you were at BRU that means you were close to us, but didn't call! As far as I know there's only one BRU in the state. Bummer, it would be fun to see your smiles and Gavin likes to give you hugs. Maybe next time....
Keep your mommy and daddy out of the flood water!
Sorry for not stopping by. Mina is terrible in the car if the timing isn't perfect and we were out of DSM by 4pm. We'll see you this weekend!
Post a Comment