Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Back!

My evil twin officially left yesterday afternoon. I had a nice long nap on Mommy's lap (Mommy slept too) and then we did some retail therapy. I love to go shopping! There are so many interesting things to see and so many strangers to talk to.

Here's a picture Mommy took of Fussy McGrumpy Pants. Doesn't she look like loads of fun?
I was so happy after we got home from the mall.Mommy wants to show off her great bargains. She got tons of stuff with coupons, gift cards, and sales and spent less than $100. All of the clothes for me are for when I'm bigger. She finally got a strainer to help with her baby food making endeavors.Yes, you're seeing things correctly. Not only that, but Mommy had 20% off her entire purchase so that made each piece of this outfit $.80.

I slept for 10 hours straight last night. Mommy and Daddy gave each other five this morning when they woke up at 6:30 and realized that everyone got a good night's sleep. I did fuss in my bed for a few minutes last night right after I got put in my crib, but no one came to my rescue and I settled down all by myself. My parents would love to be able to put me to bed awake every night so that was pretty great. Mommy was also able to make a bunch of milk this morning since I didn't eat off of her all through the night. That made her very happy! It's going to be a good day.

No comments: