Mommy tried to take some pictures of me to commemorate my day, but I was moving really fast. It made for some interesting photos. I was up on all fours. Later on I even crawled a tiny bit. I have a feeling I'll be able to move much faster once I master this crawling thing.
I always try to reach out to the camera. I love to have my picture taken.
I was in the process of creeping/doing the army crawl in this picture.
I was moving so fast that my head got out of the frame. Hehehe
I crawled over to the bottom of my jumperoo. I figured they'd get the hint that way.
I had loads of fun in my jumperoo. Mommy thinks my new faces are hilarious. I just started sticking my tongue out at her all the time yesterday. She laughed all during supper.

My gift from Mommy was to get two meals yesterday. Now I get a morning and an afternoon solids meal. I love food! She doesn't feel guilty for feeding me anymore now that I'm six months old and the AAP recommends solids for babies 6 months and older. The only reason she fed me earlier was because it was what my doctor recommended.
Mommy said that I should tell people what I can do these days for the record:
-I can keep my head level with my body when I'm pulled to sitting.
-I can say "ah-goo" or similar vowel-consonant combinations and babble combining vowels and consonants like ma-ma-ma and da-da-da.
-I can bear some weight on my legs when I'm held upright.
-I can sit without support (although I usually try to fall over so I can go exploring).
-I can turn in the direction of a voice.
-I can razz, squeal, and bark.
-I can stand if someone holds my hands.
-I get annoyed and react when someone takes away a toy (or remote or other electronics).
-I can work to get a toy that's out of reach. That's my favorite thing to do!
-I look for dropped objects. I especially enjoy dropping things off of my food chair.
-I can pass objects from one hand to the other.
-I could probably feed myself if Mommy would let me. I feed myself fists of dog hair at times.
-I can creep.
-I can be pulled up to standing from sitting by my hands. I insist on it at times.
So that's what I can do developmentally these days. Mommy had me go down the list on "What to Expect the First Year" and I can do almost everything it lists as possible for my age. Go me!

No comments:
Post a Comment