Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy Time

We have our internet back for the time being so I thought I'd pop on really quick and tell you about my fabulous weekend with Daddy. We had a date night on Friday night. Mommy went to a movie without us since she couldn't go to the baby shower. Daddy and Mommy wanted to see if I'd go to bed without Mommy and I did! I slept from about 9pm to 6am. I had so much fun on Friday night shopping with Daddy and hanging out on the swing. He fed me an enormous amount of mommy milk before bedtime too.

Daddy was on call on Saturday (he switched with another resident to get his anniversary off). He got called in during a downpour to help a kid that had a fish hook stuck in his mouth. Mommy and I went with because we were getting stir crazy. Yes, they took me out in the flood, but I was safe. We only had to do a little bit of off-roading and driving on gravel. There was a beautiful double rainbow near the end of the storm. Mommy only managed to get one picture through the windshield.Sunday was Father's Day and Daddy and Mommy's sixth wedding anniversary. Mommy made us special shirts to show Daddy how much we love him. 186 has special meaning for our family. It means "the most" and originated with Mommy telling Grandpa that she loved him 186 when she was a little girl. She still does, but now she has me and Daddy to love too!I also got Mommy to make Daddy a special box to put all of the things he will be getting from me through the years. You know how she likes to be organized. Daddy keeps everything from Mommy so I figure he'll want to keep everything from me too.
Even Daddy couldn't resist taking some pictures of me. I played with my aqua duck for a while until I fell over.
Daddy took pictures instead of helping me.
That's okay because I didn't need help. I rolled onto my tummy and tried to crawl towards him. See how my tummy is off the ground?
Later on I snuggled with Euclid. We are always trying to assert our space. The Buddy won this round.

I might be gone here and there in the next week so don't get too worried if I'm gone again. Apparently the internet provider is having flooding issues.

No comments: