Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waiting

We're waiting for news that Leif has been born. Aunt Emmie went to the hospital and her water broke an hour or so ago. Mommy took lots of pictures of me today to pass the time.

I've been getting really frustrated with my toys lately. They don't do what I want them to do. The Buddy is the best. He snuggled me and let me hold onto his soft fur. It made me feel happier.
Mommy got out her nursing necklace now that I like to grab and claw while I'm eating. I played with the necklace instead and she even let me play with it afterwards.
We hung out on the floor for a while and I was in a good mood. Look at how strong I am!
I helped Mommy take a picture of herself. This was my view from the floor and the reason for my smiles.
Lately I've been doing skydiving exercises when I have tummy time. I lift both arms and legs and balance on my tummy.
Mommy just liked this picture.
She hung the necklace from the top of the jumperoo. It was less frustrating to me because I was able to pull it down to throw on the ground.
We capped off our fun with a nice bath. I had sweet potatoes all over me so I needed one.
I kicked and kicked and kicked some more. The counter and Mommy were soaked afterwards. Look at how much hair I'm getting.
I was super happy after my bath as usual.
After my bath, I got a massage and a nice long nap. Mommy missed some important phone calls, but not THE phone call. We can't wait to get more news!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina,

Congratulations on your new cousin. You will be good buddies as you grow. You are so close in age.

Love the picture in the tub.

Great Aunt shirley

Anonymous said...

Mina

I do the sky dive exercise, too at my pilates class! Hold it girl!

Cori