I woke up in a fantastic mood (as usual) on Thursday morning. Part way through the night, Mommy swaddled me and then I slept better. I'm not quite ready for the sleep sack so they're going back to swaddling. I can STTN if I'm swaddled so they might continue to swaddle me until I leave for college. My newest thing is to reach out to people.
Daddy fed me some avocado. He hadn't gotten to do that yet. I like sweet potatoes better, but avocado is a close second. Check out the fancy chair at Grandma's house!
Grandma D takes tons of pictures of me. It's really funny! She must think I'm cute or something. Notice that we're watching the weather. It stormed on Thursday night and we almost had to go into the basement.
Obviously I like my doorway jumper, despite the incident that occurred the first time Mommy tried to put me in it. We can blame any bad grades I earn on that!
Thursday night I got to spend time with Mommy's side of the family. The snuggled me like crazy. Now that I'm older, I really enjoy my cousins. They're fun!!!
I practiced sitting with my boppy. I also showed off how well I can roll and stand if people hold my hands. Can you tell Hailey likes me?
We went on a nice walk on Friday afternoon. I propped my legs up on the front of the stroller. It was so comfortable.
Daddy couldn't resist taking some pictures of me in my cute hat. This one is Mommy's favorite since I was looking up at her and smiling.
Friday afternoon I fell asleep when I was waiting to meet "Uncle" James. He held me for a little bit during my nap.
When I woke up, I was very happy to see his handsome face. We're good friends.
We got back home last night (after my bedtime). Daddy is on call at the hospital today, but we'll go visit him. My cousin Leif still hasn't arrived so we'll be heading back to FD in the next couple of weeks to meet my newest cousin. I'll be twice his size!
1 comment:
I just don't think you get enough attention Mina.. cute cute pictures. You are growing up.
Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment