Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Leif Rocks

Everybody loves Leif like crazy. I'm not all that interested in him yet, but Mommy assures me I'll be happy to have a playmate when we're older. I was excited to go visit family again. Here I am safe and secure in my carseat. Mommy was pleased that I slept almost the whole 2.5 hours and didn't scream at all. Lately I've been a bit of a trial in the car. It's because Daddy drives too slow. Mommy doesn't mess around. I played on the floor at Leif's house. He has all sorts of cool toys, but my favorite was the full-length mirror.
Mommy enjoyed holding Leif. He weighs less than I ever did. I outweighed him by a pound at birth and now I weigh at least 10 pounds more than him.
Anya has always given me a huge amount of attention. I realized that I have competition now.
We went and watched Macy play softball last night. I chewed on Mommy's nursing necklace.
When we got back to the car I made Mommy and Grandma laugh with my hat as a prop.



I got rained on last night and didn't like it one bit. It was sunny outside, but all of a sudden it started to pour. Weird. Leif was outside too, but he got rushed under cover a lot faster than I did. Don't they know I'm fragile? I'm such a tiny baby. LOL!

No comments: