Watch out everybody! I'm mobile. I can roll where I want to go. Mommy had to move something away from me today because I tried to kick it over and almost accomplished my goal. The babyproofing must begin. There were a couple of other highlights today. Daddy helped Mommy give me a bath in the grown-up tub. I swam around and floated on my back. Sorry no pictures, Mommy was in the tub with me again. I can also babble a lot of things and they get excited when I say "da da da da da da yeah..." Mommy made me some new food today that I'll get to try tomorrow. It's peaches this time. I hope I like it!
Let's play name the baby hazards in this picture - wood chips (from Euclid's kennel) to get splinters, blinds cords to strangle with, dog, sunlight that causes skin cancer...can you find any more? I started out safely in the middle of the quilt and ended up by the door.

I was proud of myself. Euclid didn't seem to mind the death grip I had on his tail.

Euclid resents being called a hazard. He's such a sweetheart!

Daddy got called to the hospital so Mommy will put me to bed by herself tonight. She hopes I'm good like last night, but we'll see what I feel like in half an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment