Wednesday, June 18, 2008
No Party
Mommy told me that I should tell people that we're not celebrating my half birthday this year. She thinks she'll wait a couple of years since I won't know the difference anyway. At this point it doesn't matter to me that my birthday and Christmas are a few days apart. In the future, we'll celebrate my half birthday with a party and my real birthday as a small family. It's hard to believe I'm almost six months old! I get more fun every day. I've been sleeping well the last week with one arm out of my swaddle so Mommy might decide to attempt the no-swaddle sleep again. Grandma H is coming to visit tomorrow and she's going to babysit on Friday night while my parents go to a fancy party. I get to go to a wedding on Saturday night. Daddy isn't in the wedding party this time so Mommy might actually get to stay in the church during the service instead of managing me. Sunday is Mommy's 29th birthday. In other words, we have a lot going on this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mina, sounds like you will have a fun weekend, anyway, without a half-birthday party!
We are still planning to stop by to see you on our way home from Chicago/Michigan next Tuesday afternoon sometime.
Grandma Cathy
You are quite the Mina. It looks to me as if you are celebrated EVERY day. Rightly so. Happy Birthday to your mommy!
Aunt Lois
Post a Comment