1. Dogs! I've been showing some interest in Euclid. I reach out and grab his soft fur and his wet mouth. Yesterday I laughed so hard my belly hurt when The Buddy took my hand in his mouth and licked it. Mommy carefully supervised so don't get too nervous. She didn't take pictures because she was busy holding me. I especially love my grandparents' dog Tate. He has long golden hair and is fun since he has an abundance of energy.
2. Outside! If I'm crabby, then Mommy can usually get me to be happy by taking me outside. She hates it when it rains these days since it takes away my easy reset button. We were at a golf/dinner outing last night and took a couple of pictures. Daddy took us on a joy ride on a golf cart. Don't worry about the stitches on Mommy's chin. She had a mole removed. (Note from Andrea: Take that, Emily. This necklace matched my outfit better anyway! Hahaha)
3. Hot pink! It's my color, as you can see. I'm not a tiny baby anymore so I don't need to wear pastel pink. I like to go clothes shopping with Mommy and I kick my legs when I see bright colors. She's getting good at shopping without buying.

3. Hot pink! It's my color, as you can see. I'm not a tiny baby anymore so I don't need to wear pastel pink. I like to go clothes shopping with Mommy and I kick my legs when I see bright colors. She's getting good at shopping without buying.4. Daddy! He's so fun! I loved getting to spend time with him on vacation. I'm a lot less fussy when he's around (not that I'm very fussy anyway). I liked visiting him at work on Sunday.

5. Mylar balloons! Yes, I still enjoy them. I have one tied to my changing table that I look at all the time. The current balloon is a gold star.
6. Mirrors! You'd like mirrors if you looked like me. Mommy says that was rude of me to say.
7. Sweet potatoes! Yummy! I like avocado and bananas too, but not quite as much.
8. Cousins! They give me lots of attention. Anya's 3rd grade fingers taste good. Macy and Hailey are very entertaining and I enjoyed watching them play last Friday. Milo gives the best kisses and calls me "little cutie." Leif still hasn't made an appearance, but I'm sure I'll love him too. I like the shelf he created on Aunt Emily.
9. Being worn! Daddy would be lost without our Baby Bjorn. Mommy also wears me in a wrap and it's cozy. She wants a Baby Hawk so she can wear me on her back. It's pretty rare that I'm upset when I'm being worn.
10. Snuggles! I get up anywhere from 4-7am and then Mommy takes me into bed with her, feeds me, and then snuggles until about 7 or 7:30 most mornings.
11. Baths! Mommy makes them nice and warm and I kick my legs as she pours water over me. She takes her time since I enjoy it so much. I also love the massage I get afterwards.
12. Swinging! We have a swing on our backyard patio that gets used daily. I also enjoy taking naps in Gavin's fish swing. Although, I usually take naps on the floor or in the crib these days.
13. Singing! I sing for my supper. Mommy thinks it's funny that I sing and hum while I'm eating sometimes. Apparently Daddy used to sing all the time during meals when he was a kid. Maybe I'll have a pretty voice like him instead of Mommy.
I love other things, but I'm sleepy so I'm going to take a nap. See you later!

2 comments:
Cute pictures, Mina! Did your daddy have fun golfing? Could he hit the ball? :-)
Grandma Cathy
Mina - I love the picture of you with your mom! It is very spring and you both look so happy and relaxed.
Cori
Post a Comment