Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Fussy McGrumpy Pants

Hi all. This is Mina's evil twin posting for her today. My name is Fussy McGrumpy Pants. I take 20 minute naps maximum, cry if Mommy has her shirt on, let out stinky toots, fill up my pants with vile human waste, and generally spread misery. I also enjoy biting while nursing and refuse to sleep in the bed alone. I don't enjoy going on walks outside in the stroller. All of my toys are frustrating and deserve to be yelled at. My feet hurt from kicking everything in sight. Every laugh will turn into a cry if you don't maintain eye contact with me. I'm still incredibly cute and Mommy loves me just as much as my sweet twin, but I'm much more difficult to deal with.

Seriously, it stinks to be teething, going through a growth spurt, and learning how to manipulate both physically and emotionally all at the same time. Mommy feels bad for me. She wishes she could make me happy, but so far, it's just not happening. She also wishes she could get more sleep at night since it's been a while since she's gotten more than a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. Sure, I don't make her get up every time, but I wake her up in the middle of the night just the same. I can't help it that I feel yucky though. Daddy was on call last night and he had to help out for a while. Poor Daddy is probably even more tired than Mommy. They need to figure out whether to attempt to sleep train me now that I'm old enough. Mommy hates to hear me cry, but she can't be as good of a mommy when she's grumpy and exhausted.

We took a few pictures while we were away. I showed off my army crawling to the family. My knees are carpet burned! I'm wearing my baby legs every day now to protect them.

Here's a picture of Leif looking like I looked last night (only he's about half my size).The original baby hog, hard at work.

If anyone hears from Mina, then please send her back to her mommy. She's getting sick of the grumpy version of her sweet girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor things. Ask mommy to give you a cold wet washcloth to chew on to make your gums feel better. Hopefully it won't frustrate you like your toys do.