Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy, Busy

I've had some eventful days lately. Mommy and Daddy left we with Grandma H on Friday night so they could go to a fancy party. Here they are, all dressed up WITHOUT ME! I was a little angel for grandma and was sleeping soundly when they got home around midnight. Boy was Mommy happy about that. Thanks for taking such good care of me Grandma! I love you! We went to a wedding yesterday. Mommy made me wear a fancy dress. I liked standing outside with Daddy before the service.
I found the service kind of boring so I chewed on my dress to entertain myself.
Afterwards I got to see my friends Lynelle and Gavin. She was Maid of Honor and he was Ring Bearer.
Mommy wore me at the reception for a while. She put the top layer of my dress out so I could chew on it. She knows what I like!
Here we are at our table. Mommy couldn't resist making us match.
I gave Daddy smooches. He was in charge of me most of the time yesterday so I had to sweeten him up sometimes. He had to leave with me during the service (I was talking up a storm) so I needed to make up for it.
I also enjoyed chewing on his fingers. One of these days, I'll have teeth to show for all my hard work.
Mommy and Daddy got sick of my dress since it was so poofy and they took me outside to change me. My face says it all (free at last).
I really started partying once I was in my comfy clothes. My friend Dawn shared her beer with me. Wasn't that nice of her?
I sniffed the roses and tried to eat them also.
I laid down wherever it was comfortable. Liesie has a surprisingly comfortable lap. She didn't mind sharing her toy either. We're pretty close in size these days.
Lynelle held me for a little while before we had to go. I was tired, but I'm always up for a snuggle from her.They tried to get Gavin to give me a kiss, but he wasn't in the mood. He might want to kiss me when we're older. Gavin's mommy and daddy need to get used to having their arms full since they're going to have another baby in November.
My pictures are a little out of order here since this is from Friday. Grandma H and Mommy took me on a walk with my cute outfit. I slept horribly on Thursday night so Mommy had to dress me up all cute in order to recover from the ordeal.
On Thursday, I went shopping with Grandma and Mommy. I got a cool towel to play on and a ball to crawl after. They put on one of my movies too! I had such a fun time.
Grandma also let me play with her cool shoes. She gave me the adorable outfit I'm wearing too.
Today is Mommy's 29th birthday. I think she should hold me the whole day in order to truly celebrate. I've been crying all day except for during my nap. I'll be nicer after my nap or else Mommy might need to leave the house! Yikes. Daddy bought Mommy a massage so she's looking forward to that. I'll do my best to get her tired and sore so she can get her money's worth. Mommy tells me that she has other things to do so I have to end my entry now. She's going to "help" Daddy with the landscaping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy and Daddy look pretty chic in their party clothes.
And you, Mina, were beautiful in your dressup for the wedding. Bet it did feel good to get it off tho.

Great Aunt shirley