Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jumperoo Trained

I'm happy to report that I'm now jumperoo trained. Mommy would rather I was potty trained. I had my second disastrous blowout on the jumperoo yesterday. I didn't get the floor dirty, but the jumperoo and all of my clothing had to be washed immediately. If Mommy didn't like my clothes, then she would have cut them off if was so bad. I also got a bath. It was awesome! I love baths and it's funny when Mommy gets agitated.

I have my 4 month checkup tomorrow morning. Mommy isn't looking forward to getting a lecture since she hasn't been giving me my vitamins as directed. It's citywide garage sales this weekend so Mommy is going to hunt for cool stuff on Saturday. Daddy is on call today and Sunday and has to stay at the hospital. I'll miss him very much. Mommy might go visit family on Sunday since she won't get to see Daddy anyway.

No comments: