Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pictures Galore

Mommy took me to visit lots of family from Sunday until yesterday. We had a good time even though I didn't sleep very well. Mommy has been spoiled by my usual 10+ hours of sleep (yes, straight through). She had to get up with me around 2 or 3 am both nights and I didn't feel like going back to bed. I got all the snuggling I wanted.

I was excited to get going. However, I slept the entire 2.5 hour drive. I had to save up some energy for visiting family. I experimented with finger foods on Sunday afternoon. Anya's fingers were delicious!
Yummy...2nd graders are tasty!
Milo gave me lots of attention too. He's excited about his little brother that is due to arrive very soon. He's going to be a great big brother.

Aunt Emily has a convenient shelf. I kept kicking it, but it never kicked me back. That would have felt funny. Doesn't she look beautiful?Aunt Claudia wore me. I felt very safe and secure since she's so strong. She's been working out. Macy liked to make me smile. She kept saying happy and it was funny.I got to see Great Grandma W on her 89th birthday. Doesn't she look great?I went to see Daddy's parents before we left. I love their sun porch since I love the outdoors. I was in a great mood on Tuesday and full of smiles.Mommy decided it would be okay to start me on solids. Grandpa was a little confused about which foods would be most appropriate to begin with. They didn't let me take a bite. Shucks!I chilled out while the grown ups ate lunch. Mr. Duck and Super Star kept me company. I laid on one of Daddy's baby blankets. Check out my legs. Can you tell I've been working out?After lunch I had my first piano lesson.I was pretty good for a 4 month old. Daddy will make sure I take piano lessons once I'm big enough.Daddy was so happy to see us when we got home. I smiled at him and he took me out of the car seat only to get a big surprise. POOP! EVERYWHERE! He got it on his arm and it was all over me and the car seat. Mommy and Daddy had lots of cleaning to do after that. Hehehehe...

.

Here are some bonus pictures taken by miscellaneous people at miscellaneous times. Mommy got some of them from Grandpa H's camera and some from "Uncle" Diego.

.

Diego took this one and played around with the colors.

Milo gives the best kisses. I can't get enough!Daddy took this picture with Grandpa H's new digital SLR. Mommy is jealous.Can you guess where I am in this picture?This is a fantastic picture of me with Great Grandma H. She came to visit a couple of weeks ago.What are you looking at?I can blow bubbles.

No comments: