Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Little Faith

Mommy and Daddy didn't have much faith in my ability to sleep in my crib. They thought there was some sort of magic mojo connected to my chair, but they were wrong. I slept from 8pm-6:30am last night. I needed my beauty sleep! I was pretty tuckered out from all the screaming and nap resisting I did yesterday.

It's Friday and Daddy got another weekend off. That means lots of snuggling and playing with him again. He also has next Wednesday - Saturday off so I'm going to get a lot of Daddy Time. It's a good thing because Mommy desperately needs a break now that I'm so good at fighting naps.

I hope that my cousin is born by the time we go to visit family again. He isn't due until June 13th, but Mommy says he'd be just fine if he was born now. It will be so fun to have a cousin that's only 5 months younger than me. Aunt Emily needs to have that little baby in her arms where he belongs. Mommy says that Emmie went through a lot to get her Leif. I hope that she has an easy labor and Cousin Leif doesn't create as much havoc as I did on my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mina,
If you guys don't have anything going on this weekend, you should come hang out with Karyne and I. We'll be camping with our parents. Emma might be around too. Some other old people will be camping with us too, so your parents might have a good time also.
It's cool that you can finally sit up, but when will you be able to run around with me?
Hugs