You be the judge of how the sweet potatoes went over. First, here's my sweet potatoes thinned and getting heated up.

Now what?

That wasn't rice cereal!

What's that you say? I have it all over my face?

I'll just wipe it off then.
Mmm...this bib is delicious. I think I'll suck on it for a while!

Yes, I ate all of it. Do you have a problem with that? Let me continue to clean off my bib please.

After I ate, Mommy put me in my
exersaucer. This is one of the few pictures where I look like her (at least my mouth does).

I enjoy my
exersaucer.

It's the perfect size for me. I don't even need a math book to stand on!

The inevitable happened after about 15 minutes of exercising. I felt so good afterwards.

And here's a bonus picture of my kissable thighs.

So far today is going like clock work. I eat, play, then take a nap. Mommy is so happy that I liked the food she made especially for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment