Good morning everyone! Wouldn't you have loved to see my face at a little before 4am? Mommy didn't mind it. I slept for about 8 hours in my first stretch of sleep WITHOUT by bouncer chair. It was so fun getting up that I got up again at 5am. Daddy picked me up and rocked me, but that wasn't nearly as good as Mommy. He handed me off so I could eat some more. After that, Mommy and I snuggled in bed until almost 8am. She fed me lots and kept me happy.
I played with my piano this morning. I used to just kick it, but I won't be able to do it that way when I'm older so Mommy had me sit up and use my hands. I really only used my right hand since my left was holding me up. Just call me tripod!
It's time for Mommy to get me a new Mylar balloon. My Care Bears balloon lasted for 2.5 months. It's fun to play with it now that it doesn't float away.
Have a great day! I know I'll have a good one. I've decided to not take any naps so far. Mommy loves it when I do that!

1 comment:
Mina,
Your second cousin Cale is two years plus and he thinks he doesn't need a nap either. But you are ahead of your time. You are soooo charming but Mommies and Daddies need a break!
I'm thinking another great-grandma will get to meet you this weekend! :)
Love,
Aunt Lola
Post a Comment