Daddy tried to have me sit by myself on Friday and I fell on my face. Mommy tried it today and I slowly folded in half, then lifted my chest up to sitting. Awesome!

I was proud of myself. Daddy was smiling at me so I had to flirt back.

Mommy took pictures from every angle.

Euclid even cheered me on.

I also enjoyed kicking my piano today.

When I was done sitting, I showed off my rolling abilities. I started in the middle of the quilt on my back and then rolled a few times until I got jammed up against the couch. I can roll both belly to back and back to belly, but just the one direction for each.

I even had enough energy to pose for pictures after I was done rolling.

I've had a great weekend. I'll miss Daddy when he goes back to work tomorrow.
1 comment:
What a cutie pie. Sitting up! New foods. Airplane rides. Wow. It's fun to see your parents so happy too.
Signed: Great-Aunt Lola
Post a Comment