Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Roly Poly

I love to roll. I showed Daddy how I do it last night. He was impressed. This morning I rolled from my back to my tummy when I was playing in my play gym. I got so comfortable that I took a two hour nap. Generally I'm a very good night sleeper and an awful napper so Mommy was happy for me. She took a picture (of course).I kept Mommy company while she ate lunch. I have my own chair now. She keeps taunting me with food. The other day it was cheese puffs. Now she's trying to feed me plastic!
This isn't food! I'm so confused...
I'm in such a good mood. I love to play with my feet. Daddy says I'm not very ladylike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your Aunt Shirley. You look like such a grown up little lady sitting in your chair. But oh those legs!! I want to squeeze them.